Powered by Blogger.

My first time...

Sunday, April 4, 2010

My first time creating a blog! Get your mind out of the gutter.

This will be my first go at creating a blog. If you had asked me a year or two ago if I was the "blogging type" I would have laughed in your face...and probably assumed you were kidding. BUT, I guess I have evolved. It seems as though in the past year I have found myself consumed with learning ways to create a healthier lifestyle through fitness and nutrition. So, stay tuned to this new adventure of mine to hear stories about CrossFit, read tips on fitness, browse through a rant about something important to me (but probably useless to most), and find helpful tips on nutrition for the active person.

cg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

CrossFit, Nutrition, Strength and Conditioning, Sport Specific Training, CrossFit Games, Personal Training, Underground Training, Athletes, Bayou City CrossFit, Pin Up CrossFit, G6 Fitness

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP